Benefits of registering your domain with us
- All domain fees included with a Support Plan
- No addon fees
- auDA and ICANN accredited registrar
- Full DNS control via our Domain Manager
- We’ll take care of all technical updates (eg. DNS records, security settings)
- Professional advice; the best domain name choice, related domain names to protect your ‘brand’, how to use your domain name with other services
Existing domains transferred to us for at no cost.
Contact us to have your domains managed professionally.
- Professional email addresses eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE email forwarding to any other email (such as your personal email account)
- Gmail setup and integration – check all your accounts in one place
Why register more than one domain name?
Registering more than one domain name has a number of advantages. The subtle differences may not always be obvious, but you don’t want to have your competitor getting traffic that should be destined for your website.
- If you register your domain name (eg fosterelectrics.com.au) you can also register related domains that people may search for. In the above example you may sell light bulbs, so you might register fosterlightbulbs.com.au as well.
- Having more than one domain name does help you in getting better positioning in Search Engine results.
- Employ multiple domain names so you can direct users that are interested in a particular product/service straight to the page about that product.
- Protect your brand. If you register fosterelectrics.com.au you should also register fosterelectrics.com.