Registering your domain/s with us
- auDA and ICANN accredited registrar
- We’ll take care of all technical updates (eg. DNS records, security settings, contact changes)
- Professional advice; the best domain name choice, related domain names to protect your ‘brand’, how to use your domain name with other services
If you have a Support Business Plan with us all domain fees are included.
Existing domain transfers to us are free.
Contact us to have your domain/s managed professionally.
- Professional email addresses eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE email forwarding to any other email (such as your personal email account)
- Third party setup and integration (Gmail, Outlook, Zoho etc). Check all your email accounts in one place.
Why register more than one domain name?
Registering more than one domain name has a number of advantages. The subtle differences may not always be obvious, but you don’t want to have your competitor getting traffic that should be destined for your website.
- If you register your domain name (eg fosterelectrician.com.au) you can also register related domains that people may search for.
- Having more than one domain name does help you in getting better positioning in Search Engine results.
- Employ multiple domain names to direct users that are interested in that part of your business straight to the website or landing page.
- Protect your brand. If you register fosterelectrics.com.au you should also register fosterelectrics.com.
Domain name licensing rules (.au Domain Administration)